Can’t Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware on Your PC? Find Solutions Here
- 2019.Mar.14 9:11
Questions: Is ByteFence Anti-Malware legitimate? Is it a decent program to use or is it a virus/PUP? Why does this program appear on my PC since I did not choose to install it ever? Am I supposed to remove ByteFence Anti-Malware from my PC?……
Answers: ByteFence Anti-Malware is a legitimated software developed by Byte Technologies. However, this suite is often distributed as a ‘bundle’ with other software. These bundled software usually install without user’s consent and that’s why they are classified as potentially unwanted programs. If you find that ByteFence Anti-Malware sneak into your PC without your knowledge, you are supposed to uninstall it instantly.
As for the uninstallation, some Windows users report that they fail to remove all the program files. If you have troubles in uninstalling ByteFence Anti-Malware on your Windows, we summarize two available approaches to help you out of the troubles.
One-Stop Solution to Fully Remove ByteFence Anti-Malware
First of all, we will demonstrate a hassle-free, one-stop solution to guide you through out the complete uninstall of ByteFence Anti-Malware. In this method you will go through 3 stages: selecting target program > uninstalling it > deleting leftovers.
Stage 1. Select ByteFence Anti-Malware
- Download Crapware Uninstaller from the homepage, and install it on your PC
- Double click Crapware Uninstaller shortcut in Desktop to launch this removal tool
- Select ByteFence Anti-Malware in the interface, and click Run Analysis button
Stage 2. Carry out the standard uninstall
- Click Complete Uninstall button, and then click Yes in pop-up confirmation dialog
- As the ByteFence Anti-Malware Uninstall wizard appears, follow onscreen prompts to complete the standard uninstall, and then click Scan Leftovers button to continue
Stage 3. Sweep out all program leftovers
- Click Delete Leftovers button, and then choose Yes in the pop-up dialog
- Click OK after all leftovers have been removed, and then close Crapware Uninstaller
In brief, you only take a few clicks and the Crapware Uninstalelr will do the cleaning job for you. The whole procedure is streamlined and easy-to-follow for all level users.
Regular Steps to Manually Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware
Well, it is time to introduce the totally manual deletion of ByteFence Anti-Malware. If you don’t want to make use of third party tool, you will need to do more than just uninstalling ByteFence Anti-Malware from the Programs & Features panel.
Step 1. Shut down ByteFence Anti-Malware if it is active
If ByteFence Anti-Malware is active, make sure to shut it down before you perform the uninstall. To do so, right click its icon in the system tray, and choose Quit option. Then click Yes in the pop-up window to confirm the shutdown. Besides, you can run Activity Monitor to check if any of its background process still run in silent mode.
Step 2. Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware from Start menu
Windows 10 users have multiple ways to uninstall an unwanted program.
- Right click on the Start menu in button left corner and choose Programs & Features
- Scroll down to select ByteFence Anti-Malware, and click Uninstall button below
- Click Uninstall button that appears in the floating window to activate the uninstaller
Or take this way:
- Click the Start menu, and scroll down to locate ByteFence Anti-Malware folder
- Right click on the ByteFence Anti-Malware below the folder, and choose Uninstall
- Select ByteFence Anti-Malware in the list of programs, and click Uninstall/Change
After activating the built-in uninstaller, the ByteFence Anti-Malware Uninstall wizard will show up. You are supposed to click the Uninstall button to start the uninstall, and then click Close button when the uninstallation is complete.
Then, what’s next?
Step 3. Detect & delete ByteFence Anti-Malware leftovers
Why you fail to get rid of ByteFence Anti-Malware even you have finished the aforementioned steps? The cause may lie in the Registry. ByteFence Anti-Malware creates some associated files in Windows Registry, while ByteFence Anti-Malware Uninstall wizard will not touch this part. You will do the deletion totally by yourself.
- Click the Search icon in the bottom left corner, and type regedit in the field
- Click the Regedit in the best match result to launch Registry Editor
- Click Yes if you are prompted to give confirmation in UAC dialog
- Press Control + F together (or click Edit > Find) to open the Find window
- Type ByteFence Anti-Malware in the Find box, and click Find Next button
- When the matched entry is highlighted, right click on it and choose Delete
- Hit F3 key to continue searching for items named after ByteFence Anti-Malware
Warning: don’t try to modify your Registry without making a backup. Otherwise serious problems may occur and you cannot restore it with the backup file.
- Effectively Uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor on a Windows PC
- How do I Fully Uninstall SHAREit from My PC
- How Can I Fully Remove WhatsApp on Windows
- How Can I Completely Uninstall Scribus on Windows 10
- Removal Tutorial: How to Uninstall WinZip on Windows
- How to Effectively Uninstall Inkscape from Your PC
- Can’t Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware on Your PC? Find Solutions Here
- How to Fully Uninstall CCleaner from Windows 10
- Tech Support: Uninstall VLC Media Player on PC
- Properly Uninstall Advanced IP Scanner on Windows PC
- Uninstall CD / DVD / Blu-ray Tools (1)
- Uninstall Cloud Storage (1)
- Uninstall Communications Software (2)
- Uninstall Compression Tools (2)
- Uninstall Graphic Software (1)
- Uninstall Guides (6)
- Uninstall Internet Utilities (4)
- Uninstall Multimedia (3)
- Uninstall Network Tools (1)
- Uninstall Office Tools (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (5)
- Uninstall System Utilities (1)
- Uninstall Utilities (2)
- windows (1)