How to Uninstall PowerISO without Hassle
- 2019.Jun.20 9:20
PowerISO is a disk image software that could help you edit or encrypt ISO data. You can use it to create, adjust, convert and mount CD and DVD image files and content.
There are many reasons why Windows users choose to uninstall PowerISO:
- PowerISO fails to work properly as it has been corrupted or damaged;
- PowerISO brings many additional install options that you don’t want to use;
- The current version of PowerISO is not compatible with the Windows system;
- PowerISO needs to be installed in a fresh state but its components linger in system…
What is the reason you choose to uninstall PowerISO? Anyhow, you come to this page to look for a solution, right? No matter what problem you encounter during the uninstallation, we suggest you to read this post, and find the answers by yourself.
First choice: take a quick way to fully remove PowerISO
Wondering how to conduct a clean removal without hassle? What is the best way to completely uninstall and remove the components of PowerISO? Crapware Uninstaller is a smart, lightweight uninstall utility designed to help Windows users to entirely and quickly remove any unwanted, problematic and stubborn programs. With this tool in hand, you are able to take 3 simple steps to get PowerISO removed at ease.
Step 1. select target program
- Make sure PowerISO is not active, and then launch Crapware Uninstaller
- Select PowerISO in the list, and click Run Analysis button to start the scanning
Step 2. perform the uninstall
- Click Complete Uninstall button, and then click Yes in pop-up confirmation dialog
- As the PowerISO wizard appears, follow onscreen prompts to complete the standard uninstall, and then click Scan Leftovers button to proceed to next step
Step 3. Clean up all leftovers
- Click Delete Leftovers button, and then choose Yes in the pop-up dialog
- Click OK after all leftovers have been removed, and close Crapware Uninstaller
Interested in using this handy tool? To get Crapware Uninstaller for your PC, download it from the homepage, and install it on your Windows. In the first time you use it to uninstall programs, you will required to enter a valid license for further use.
If you are hesitant to pay for the license, read the manual uninstall part listed below, and consider if you want to use an automatic remover after making the comparison.
Alternative choice: manually uninstall PowerISO in two parts
What is the correct method to fully remove unwanted programs without using third party tool? The procedure could be a little complicated and time-consuming.
Part 1. Uninstall PowerISO from Start menu
Windows 10 users can follow the instructions below to remove a program:
- Right click on Start menu and choose Apps and Features
- Select PowerISO, click Uninstall button, and click Uninstall again
- Click the Yes button in the User Account Control window to allow the uninstall
- Click Start menu and scroll through to locate the PowerISO folder in the list
- Click to extend the folder, and then click Uninstall PowerISO to proceed
- In the windows that pops up, select PowerISO entry and click Uninstall link
Windows 7 and 8 users can head to the Control Panel > Programs and Features pane to select the unwanted program, and click the Uninstall link to activate the uninstaller.
- When the PowerISO Uninstall wizard pops up, click Uninstall button to start
- When the uninstallation completes, click Close button to exit out of the wizard
Question: why there is no response after clicking the Uninstall link? That could be triggered by the corruption or missing of PowerISO files. The fix is to reinstall PowerISO to cover damaged files, and then uninstall it by the aforementioned steps.
Part 2. detect PowerISO traces in Registry
Why PowerISO still shows its icon in your system? Well the uninstall is not complete yet. It is necessary to keep your Registry clean and organized. If you don’t clean up the program leftovers in Registry, as time goes by, you computer will become more and more sluggish. So, how to safely and fully remove PowerISO? Do the followings:
- (Right) click on Start menu and then click on Run to launch Run dialog box
- Type “regedit” in the Open: box and press Enter key to activate Registry Editor
- If you are prompted by UAC for confirmation, click on Yes button to open it up
- Click Find from the Edit menu, then type PowerISO in the search box and click on Find Next button to start the scanning around the whole Registry
- Once an associated keys/values is highlighted, right click on it and choose Delete
- Hit F3 key to continue deleting PowerISO-related entries
Note that before making any modification, make sure to create a backup copy of the Registry. Don’t delete anything there without having the backup as it involves risks!
Thank you for visiting this page. Which option do you prefer to use to uninstall PowerISO on Windows? You are welcome to leave your suggestion or questions here.
- How Can I Fully Remove WhatsApp on Windows
- Effectively Uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor on a Windows PC
- How do I Fully Uninstall SHAREit from My PC
- Removal Tutorial: How to Uninstall WinZip on Windows
- How Can I Completely Uninstall Scribus on Windows 10
- How to Effectively Uninstall Inkscape from Your PC
- Can’t Uninstall ByteFence Anti-Malware on Your PC? Find Solutions Here
- How to Fully Uninstall CCleaner from Windows 10
- Tech Support: Uninstall VLC Media Player on PC
- Properly Uninstall Advanced IP Scanner on Windows PC
- Uninstall CD / DVD / Blu-ray Tools (1)
- Uninstall Cloud Storage (1)
- Uninstall Communications Software (2)
- Uninstall Compression Tools (2)
- Uninstall Graphic Software (1)
- Uninstall Guides (6)
- Uninstall Internet Utilities (4)
- Uninstall Multimedia (3)
- Uninstall Network Tools (1)
- Uninstall Office Tools (1)
- Uninstall Security Software (5)
- Uninstall System Utilities (1)
- Uninstall Utilities (2)
- windows (1)